Light Beige Quilted Sling Bag, Crossbody Backpack
Обычная цена $49.70 Цена со скидкой
Цена за единицу
Designed by Shamguru, the water drop shaped quilted sling bag, compact yet roomy, and combines everyday functionality with unique designs.
Lightweight & Durable - Made of lightweight, water resistant polyester with top-quality zippers, suitable for Travelling, Hiking, Cycling, Camping, School and everyday Commuting.
Sized Right - The Sling backpack measures 17.3 inches high(44cm), 11 inches wide(28cm) and 4.7 inches(12cm) deep with a 44 inches(112.5cm) adjustable strap(from 24.6'' to 44'').
Compact yet Spacious - Multiple compartments and pockets including a hidden security pocket, a shoulder strap pocket, an umbrella/water bottle holder, a sunglasses belt and three big pockets with room for all your belongings.
- The main pocket of the sling bag fits a tablet or iPad up to 12.9”. It’s also roomy to carry your books/headphones/camera etc.
- The middle pocket with several organizers for all the small items.
- The outer pocket fits mobile phone of different sizes, and the angled opening makes it easy to access.
- You can put wallet or passport in the hidden security pocket.
- Pocket on the shoulder strap is suitable for cards/keys/wireless earbuds.
- Side mesh pocket with elastic drawstring can hold an umbrella or water bottle.
- High quality electroplating metal zipper pull with ring that can hang your personal keychain accessories.
- Reversible shoulder strap direction - there are D-ring buckles on both left and right side of the bag, comfortable for both lefties and righties to wear.
- Sunglasses belt on shoulder strap.
- Breathable Padded Back Panel and Shoulder Strap for max comfort - The air mesh padding at the back allows for adequate airflow while also offering a soft surface for your back.
- Different ways of wearing - Left or right, front or back, can be worn as a chest/shoulder/crossbody sling bag. Double direction D-rings and quick release buckle make it fully adjustable. Pick your favorite way of wearing.